Give us your bio, Who are your top 5 influences When are your new projects coming out?What helped you get into music? What is one thing you would tell your fans? What are your biggest goals for 2016?
1. My top 5 artist influences are Outkast, Kanye West, Aaliyah, Gorillaz & Biggie. My Top 5 producer influences are MF DOOM, Noah ’40’ Shebib, Kanye West, Com Truise & Mike Dean
2. Right now im not working on new projects. Just working on pushing my latest release “Summer At Midnight”, doing features & making merchandise for the public. But new music will be coming soon.
3. It’s more WHO helped me get in music. Listening to Outkast, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne & Lupe Fiasco changed my life & wanted me to make my poetry into music. They’re music saved me from a lot of decisions that could’ve brought me to not be here speaking with you right now. I want to meet all of them & tell them personally how powerful their music was for me.
4. I always want to tell my fans to have patience, faith & perseverance. Never give up on something that YOU believe in whether ppl even your family don’t believe in you. Figure out who & what you want to live for & live it.
5. My biggest goals of 2016 are to reach everyone’s ears & just spread as much love & positive energy through my gift as humanly possible. I appreciate you enjoying my music & all of my fans. Everyone that listens to my music, even if it’s just once mean EVERYTHING to me. Thank you.