Give us your bio, Who are your top 5 influences, When are your new projects coming out?What helped you get into music? What is one thing you would tell your fans? What are your biggest goals for 2016?
Contact: email@example.com Artist: S.T.OH That Kidd Twitter: http://Twitter.com/STOHthaKIDD Soundcloud: http://SoundCloud.com/stothakidd Bio: Derick Stokes, better known by his stage name “S.T.OH Tha Kidd,” is an Ohio based rapper and also 1/2 of rap duo “Cash Mobb.” Known for his clever wordplay, metaphors, and laid back style of rap S.T.OH has gained both popularity and buzz over the past few years mainly within the Midwest and Southern areas. Fans and viewers consider him a “lyrical monster” due to his dynamic punchlines and creative wordplay. This being said, S.T.OH has set quite the stage for himself getting his music in front of a plethora of hip hop enthusiast as well as landing several magazine placements. Some of his more notable contacts and supporters include producers such as J’son Brown, K.E. On The Track, SM Tracks, and M Stacks, as well as A&Rs such as Alaska Gedeon, Lindsey Williams, and many more. S.T.OH is currently independent, but he is in the process of starting his own label “Cash Mobb Entertainment.”
2. My top 5 influences are Lil Wayne, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Biggie, Ice Cube and weirdly enough Childish Gambino lol
3. I have a mixtape that was due to drop Aug 31 called “Mobb Music” but due to some business issues I had to push it back so it should be dropping hopefully by the end the month. We always in the studio working so I have little freestyles and tracks I’m going to be dropping but my big release is my mixtape so make sure you go download it when it drop pay attention my twitter for the release date.
4. My brother and my dad got me into music actually growing up we always had music playing in the house so from a young age I already had a love for it. My older brother rapped so I use to listen to his music nonstop so I kind of put my own little spin on his style. Actually the person to officially put me on was my friend Mark, he was the first ever person to hear me rap and tell me I had talent and since then the rest is history.
5. I would tell my fans never give up on your dreams anything is possible you just have to work hard and keep at it. It won’t come easy but with time and effort it will come.
6. My biggest goals for 2016 are to continue making great music and hopefully work with some of my idols. I also want to buy my mom a house she can call her own. I just wanna do what I love and take care of my family at the end of the day.