Give us your bio, Who are your top 5 influences, When are your new projects coming out?What helped you get into music? What is one thing you would tell your fans? What are your biggest goals for 2016?
A 20 year old trap producer from Los Angeles, LANESANE released his first mashups starting in 2014, giving him some early traction. 2015 consisted of his edit of How You Love Me by 3LAU and his trap remix of Emotional by Flux Pavilion & Matthew Koma, which received attention from multiple online blogs & SoundCloud promoters.
1. Aerochord, Excision, Abandoned, Flosstradamus, Slushii
2. I have a couple of new remixes I plan on releasing in the coming months, and I plan on starting an EP late 2016/early 2017.
3. I started messing around with Ableton immediately after high school, back when I was deep into the progressive scene. I started to become more drawn towards trap as the summer went on, eventually dedicating my time to producing it. Flosstradamus was actually my first ever inspiration in trap music!
4. Thank you for the continued support, the last nine months have been pretty empty release-wise, but I have some crazy, new shit coming out
5. Continue to improve, find new outlets, and broaden my reach. I eventually plan on performing, but for right now I’m just making dope music to build my library