Give us your bio, Who are your top 5 influences, When are your new projects coming out?What helped you get into music? What is one thing you would tell your fans? What are your biggest goals for 2016?
1. Evan Nash is a 21 year old hip hop artist who has been in the industry for 5 years. He is co founder of BombSquad Entertainment and reps it in his current mixtape series. He has performed all over the Midwest opening for major acts and appeared at SXSW last spring. Evan uses music as his outlet for life and hopes to connect with as many people as possible all while building his BombSquad brand.
2. Lil Wayne, Chance The Rapper, Wiz Khalifa, Lil Durk, Kanye West
3. As of right now there will be a tape released in the fall and then “BombSquad Vol.2” will follow shortly after in the late fall or early winter. There will also be singles dropping throughout the rest of the summer.
4. There were a lot of different events in my personal life that pushed me in the direction of music and once I started writing I honestly just fell in love with the craft. Sitting and writing for hours is a perfect night for me. As I’ve gotten older I’ve also taken a liking to the whole business side of the music industry and am becoming more involved in that aspect also. Basically, life pushed me in this direction and it happens to be the right one.
5. One thing I’d tell my fans is to do their best to enjoy life, enjoy everyday, and let music be an aid to that. Just keep it real and be true to yourself. 6. My main goals for 2016 are just getting two more tapes out and build a strong fan base to propel us successfully into next year so we can keep building. Steady progression.