Give us your bio Who are your top 5 influences? When are your new projects coming out? What helped you get into music? What is one thing you would tell your fans? What are your biggest goals for 2016?
1) I’m a 19 year old rapper originally from Philadelphia,PA I’ve been living in Maryland for most of my life, and I’ve been rapping for about 4 years.
2) My top 5 influences are Jay-Z due to his entrepreneurial skills, Tupac because of his legacy, A$AP Yams because he built an empire and nobody knows he was the man with the plan, Ronald Williams because he’s a business mastermind, he’s richer than Birdman and nobody even knows it lol And last but not least, J.cole because he stayed true to his roots and didn’t let the industry taint his sound, nor did he fall into the terrible mainstream brand of music, even his Radio hits still sound like him. Nothing scripted or changed for people’s liking.
3) I just dropped my 7th mixtape entitled “Trap4AMil” where I focused more on a trap wave sound opposed to the conscious hip hop sound that I usually put out. I’m not working on any projects as of now, but I will have a sneaky EP dropping this summer, so be on the lookout for that.
4) Nobody helped me get into music, I did everything myself and built my brand from the ground up.
5) one thing I want to tell my fans is: thank you, especially for all the support & love. Don’t wait for your local artist to blow up to start supporting them.
6) my biggest goal for 2016 is simply to take over my area. A lot of shitty rapper in the DMV are getting recognized opposed to the talented artist that we have. I’d love to see the real talent get some shine this year, but hey I guess it’s not cool to be an actual rapper now… It’s whatever though, I’m gonna be great this year.